My site is now at needmathshelp.co.uk
Well-qualified, friendly and patient tutor can help you through, with provision for:
- Quantitative methods and statistics for degrees in economics, business, social sciences, medicine etc. I regularly tutor data analysis and financial maths courses for MBA and econometrics for undergraduate economics.
- A-level Maths: I have taught all major boards (EdExcel, OCR, MEI and AQA), plus Further Maths and STEP preparation. All modules covered, including applied modules S1-S6, M1-M5, D1-D2 and further pure FP1-FP4.
- Numeracy test preparation: QTS skills tests for teacher training, UKCAT for medical school and psychometric numerical reasoning (SHL, Kenexa) for graduate jobs.
- Maths, statistics and science to GCSE, including International GCSE.
- Data analysis, publication-quality graphs and hypothesis testing for professional and academic projects.
- Training for software packages including Excel, SPSS, Minitab and R.